JOURNALS!!!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

CONVO 2


to me, my favorite hairstyle is anything that is comfortable. i prefer short and tidy hair than long and exaggerating hair. firstly, short hair is easier to wash, and short hair minimize my sweat from a hot day. long hair on the other hand, is a lot difficult to wash and causes me to sweat more. despite the fact that i like short hair, i do not really enjoy going to the hairdresser as i think that it is a waste of my precious time. these time could be used studying and playing. that is the reason why i will let the hairdresser cut my hair to semi-bald each time i go there. this way, i do not have to visit the barber until a long time. to me, hairstyle is important as it reflects one's character and attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home