JOURNALS!!!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

CONVO 3


i have been to many different kinds of beautiful places, but the one most unforgettable was the singapore zoo. at first, i was reluctant to go there with my family, as it was a hot day, and i thought the zoo was an extremely boring place. after i went there, i being to enjoy it. the chirping of the birds, the roaring of the lion and the hissing of the snake make me feel as though i am in a jungle. the nature was just too beautiful. the sight of the animal living in peace make me feel relax, and i had the urge to live with them. as we traveled on, we came across a house full of colourful butterflies. it make me realise that life has a lot of clours and we must make use of our heart to feel them. when we were about to leave, i was abit reluctant ultil me parents told me that we would visit the singapore zoo again someday. i would definetly recommend the zoo to others, as it allows one to gain tons of experience and at the same time, enjoy themselve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home