JOURNALS!!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

TERM1WEEK11

month elapsed and it is time for my journey. i recalled what happened 2 months ago. when me and my friends returned from the north to bring back the magazine. Mr. Kek, our chief, was not very impressed with our performance. he tore the magazine and threw it away as the it did not contain enough cartoons. our effort then became fruitless. our chief coerced us to set forth another journey to bring back a better magazine for him to read in 2 months time. so here i am, preparing to start my journey. "ringringring." i rashly jumped over the sofa to get to the ringing phone. my companion, piggy and baldy were on the other phone. they ask me where i was at the time. being a lax person, of course i was still at my house. i told them i was on my way. i qickly put down the phone and exited the house
thus, my journey begins...

1 Comments:

At January 21, 2009 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Ichthyosaur said...

hahahaha qickly.... you joker.. haha.. nice journal entry...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home